Following are positions for which PWUMC is currently accepting applications. For more information, please contact Lori Bogart, director of HR & Administration.
We are currently adding to our Childcare Staff on Sunday mornings and various evenings throughout the week. This is an on-call position with a signup schedule created in advance to accommodate childcare in support of various ministry programs of the church.
- Invest in the spiritual lives of children, ages 6 weeks through 5th grade, by actively engaging them in classroom learning activities such as Bible lessons, crafts and music time.
- Lead structured classroom activities and free play time, keeping the children’s safety and well-being the main focus at all times.
- Work as a team member with other childcare staff and volunteers to execute a creative and positive learning experience.
- Enjoy working with children in small and large group settings.
- Ability to perform effectively in high-energy classroom settings.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ministry setting.
- Dependability and strong communications skills.
- Must be age 18.
- Must complete background check and online training program to become Because We Care and Safe Sanctuaries certified prior to working with children.